70004 gearbox for agricultural machinery
The Gearboxes are designed for connecting gear pumps to farm tractor power take offs (PTO).Output speed of power take offs is 540rpm which can be compared with the proper running speeds of hydraulic pumps.Different input running speeds can also be suitable,provided that the PTO gearbox output speed does not exceed 3000 rpm.
Made in Steel CHINAMFG 18 PCR M03.Stub teeth guarantee very high resistance and run very quietly.
Made in steel CHINAMFG 16 CRN4.They are coupled with splined gears and are designed to stand the torque values stated in the catalogue.
SAE 90 gear oil must be put in the pto gearbox prior to use, change the oil after the first 60-80 hours and then every 12 months or 1500 hours which ever falls first.
Please check the oil level via the special oil window every 50 hours.Working temperatures should not exceed 120 degrees celcius under continuos duty cycle.
Packaging & Shipping
Plastic bag packing for 1 piece / two pieces in 1 exporting carton / 100 cartons put on a pallet
1.Q:Is your company a trading company or a manufacturer?
A:Our company is a trading company also a manufacturer, we have our own factory to produce gearbox, pump support..Etc
Also we distribute gear pumps, tractor machinery,dump truck pump from selected premium suppliers to meet customers’ variable demand.
2.Q:What about the quality control and warranty ?
A:”Quality first, Customers foremost”.Every piece of products is cheeked and tested strictly 1 by 1 before packing and shipping.
Our products have 1 year warranty, technical support is endless from us.
3.Q:Can you provide samples for checking and testing?
A:Yes,we provide free samples for checking the build quality and real performance of our products,the freight need to be coverd by customer.
4.Q:How can I get to your company?
A:Our company address is No.888 Huaxu Road,Xihu (West Lake) Dis. district,ZheJiang ,China
It is about 30 minutes by car from ZheJiang Xihu (West Lake) Dis.ao airport or ZheJiang Xihu (West Lake) Dis.ao Railway station.
|Usage:||Agricultural Products Processing, Farmland Infrastructure|
Using Agricultural Gearboxes in Specialized Tasks: Tilling and Planting
Agricultural gearboxes are versatile components that play a crucial role in various farming operations, including specialized tasks such as tilling and planting. Here’s how agricultural gearboxes are utilized in these tasks:
- Tilling: Tilling is an essential step in preparing the soil for planting. Agricultural gearboxes are used in tractor-mounted tillers to drive the rotating tines that break up and turn over the soil. The gearbox’s high torque capabilities and power transmission efficiency allow the tiller to work effectively even in tough soil conditions. Adjustable gear ratios in the gearbox enable operators to control the tiller’s speed and penetration depth, optimizing soil preparation.
- Planting: Precision planting requires accurate seed placement and spacing to maximize crop yield. Agricultural gearboxes are integrated into planting equipment to drive mechanisms that distribute seeds evenly at the desired depth. The gearbox’s ability to transmit power with precision ensures consistent seed placement, contributing to uniform germination and plant growth. Some gearboxes in planting equipment also offer variable speed options, allowing farmers to adjust planting rates based on seed types and field conditions.
By enabling efficient power transmission and offering customizable speed and torque settings, agricultural gearboxes enhance the effectiveness of specialized tasks like tilling and planting. Farmers can rely on these gearboxes to achieve optimal soil preparation and planting accuracy, ultimately contributing to higher crop yields.
Handling Varying Torque Demands with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes are designed to handle the varying torque demands associated with different tasks in farming operations. The torque requirements can vary based on factors such as the type of task, the soil conditions, the terrain, and the machinery’s speed. Agricultural gearboxes are equipped with features that allow them to adapt to these varying torque demands:
- Gear Ratio Selection: Agricultural gearboxes often come with multiple gear ratios, allowing operators to select the appropriate ratio for the task at hand. Lower gear ratios provide higher torque for tasks that require more force, such as plowing or tilling, while higher gear ratios offer higher speeds for tasks like mowing or transporting.
- Torque Multiplier: Some agricultural gearboxes are designed with torque multipliers that enhance the torque output from the engine to the wheels or implement. These multipliers are engaged when higher torque is needed, helping the machinery handle heavy loads or challenging terrain.
- Adjustable Speeds: Many agricultural gearboxes allow operators to adjust the speed of the machinery to match the torque requirements of the task. This flexibility is essential for tasks that involve both high-torque, low-speed operations and high-speed operations with lower torque needs.
- Power Take-Off (PTO) Options: Agricultural gearboxes often feature power take-off mechanisms that enable the transfer of power from the engine to attached implements. These mechanisms can be designed to provide varying torque outputs to suit different implements, such as rotary tillers, balers, or pumps.
The ability of agricultural gearboxes to handle varying torque demands is crucial for ensuring efficient and effective farming operations. By offering adjustable gear ratios, torque multipliers, and adaptable speeds, these gearboxes empower farmers to optimize their machinery’s performance based on the specific requirements of each task.
Power Transmission in Farming Equipment with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes play a vital role in facilitating power transmission within various types of farming equipment. These gearboxes are integral components that enable the transfer of rotational power from a tractor’s engine to different agricultural implements and machinery. Here’s how agricultural gearboxes contribute to power transmission:
- Speed Reduction: In many farming operations, the engine of a tractor or other power source operates at a higher speed than is suitable for the optimal functioning of agricultural implements. Agricultural gearboxes provide speed reduction by using a combination of gears with different numbers of teeth. This reduction in speed allows the machinery to operate at the required speed for efficient tasks like tilling, planting, or harvesting.
- Power Multiplication: Some agricultural tasks require a significant amount of torque to operate effectively. Gearboxes can multiply the input torque from the engine to generate higher torque at the output shaft. This is crucial for tasks such as plowing, where substantial force is needed to break up the soil.
- Directional Change: Agricultural gearboxes also allow for changes in the direction of power transmission. For instance, a tractor’s power take-off (PTO) shaft may need to transmit power at a right angle to the tractor’s engine. Gearboxes with bevel gears or other arrangements enable this change in direction, ensuring that power is properly directed to the implement.
- Power Distribution: In certain cases, power needs to be distributed to multiple components or implements. Agricultural gearboxes with multiple output shafts can distribute power to different tasks simultaneously, optimizing efficiency and productivity.
- Attachment Operation: Many agricultural implements, such as plows, seed drills, and rotary mowers, require consistent and controlled power to function effectively. Gearboxes provide the necessary power and control to these attachments, ensuring uniform operation and accurate results.
By facilitating speed reduction, power multiplication, directional changes, power distribution, and attachment operation, agricultural gearboxes contribute significantly to the overall efficiency and productivity of farming equipment. They allow farmers to adapt their machinery to various tasks, optimize power usage, and achieve better results in different agricultural operations.
editor by CX 2023-09-18