Agricultural Machinery Parts Side Delivery Rake Gearbox
The gearbox is a designed to alter the output speed of your tractors PTO shaft. Its versatile design allows
the gearbox to be used as either an increasing ratio or decreasing ratio gearbox to suit your needs.
As a decreasing ratio gearbox it will reduce 1000 rpm PTO shaft speed to 540 rpm allowing the use of equipment designed to operate at 540 rpm.
As an increasing ratio gearbox it will increase 540 rpm PTO shaft speed to 1000 rpm.
The gearbox is assembled with 2 x internal splined sleeves. One 13/8″Z6 the other 13/4″Z20. These splined sleeves allow for direct coupling to your tractors PTO shaft as the input. The gearbox is also supplied with 2 x separate shafts with matching splines. These are easily assembled to give you the required output shaft.
|Ratio||Input RPM||HP||KW||SHAFT TYPE|
20CrMnTi/20CrMnMo for your choice
Gray cast iron HT250 according to standard GB/T 1348-2009 Ductile iron QT450-10 according to standard GB/T 1348-2009 Cast steel ZG310-570 according to standard GB/T 5613-2014
40Cr,45#,20CrMnTi,20CrMnMo for your choice according to your request.
POWER To ensure the correct use of the product we recommand to pay attention to the specifications mentioned on our technical sheet.Consider also the input rotation speed,the power input and the transmission ratios.Where the rotation or other working conditions are different,please contact LongQuan technical department.
The reducer is usually supplied without lubricant.The recommended quantity of lubricant is indicated on our catalogue and the first replaced must be done after 50-60 hours of running,then replaced after 600-800 working hours. The emptying of the gearbox should be made immediately after the working,with the oil still hot,in order to avoid the deposition of sludge.Check frequently the oil level and top up the oil whenever necessary.
Extensive use for agricultural machines
Guarantee: High precision, high wear resistance, low noise, smooth and steady, high strength
|Usage:||Agricultural Products Processing, Farmland Infrastructure, Tillage, Harvester, Planting and Fertilization, Grain Threshing, Cleaning and Drying, Agricultural Machine|
|After-sales Service:||Installation Guide|
Maintenance Requirements for Agricultural Gearboxes
Maintaining agricultural gearboxes is crucial to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of farming equipment. Proper maintenance helps extend the lifespan of gearboxes and prevents costly breakdowns. Here are the key maintenance requirements:
- Regular Inspections: Conduct routine visual inspections to check for signs of wear, damage, leaks, or misalignment. Regularly inspect gear teeth, seals, and bearings for any issues.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential to minimize friction and wear in gearboxes. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the type of lubricant to use and the recommended intervals for lubrication.
- Lubricant Checks: Monitor the gearbox’s lubricant levels and quality regularly. Replace or replenish lubricants as needed, and ensure that contaminants are kept out of the lubrication system.
- Tightening Bolts and Fasteners: Check and tighten bolts, nuts, and fasteners to prevent loosening due to vibrations during operation. Loose components can lead to misalignment and premature wear.
- Seal Inspection: Examine seals for leaks and proper sealing. Damaged or worn seals should be replaced promptly to prevent lubricant leakage and the ingress of contaminants.
- Cleaning: Keep gearboxes clean by removing dirt, debris, and residue. Regular cleaning prevents abrasive particles from entering the gearbox and causing damage.
- Alignment: Ensure that gearboxes are properly aligned with connected components, such as shafts and couplings. Misalignment can lead to increased wear and reduced efficiency.
- Temperature Monitoring: Monitor the operating temperature of the gearbox. Abnormal temperature increases may indicate issues like overloading or insufficient lubrication.
- Filter Replacement: If the gearbox has a filtration system, regularly replace or clean the filters to prevent contaminants from entering the gearbox.
- Expert Inspection: Periodically have gearboxes inspected by qualified technicians. They can identify potential problems that may not be visible during routine inspections.
Adhering to these maintenance requirements ensures that agricultural gearboxes remain in optimal condition and contribute to the reliability and efficiency of farming equipment. Regular maintenance not only prevents unexpected downtime but also prolongs the service life of the gearboxes, ultimately benefiting the productivity of agricultural operations.
editor by CX 2023-08-31